journal affiliates advertisment
web information

I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 07/11/2004



currently online



webmistress


I'm missy I V Y
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.

This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.




My Pampered List

Iphone 4
Relaxing Trip
A new lappy
Pass my car license


advertisement



For more great deals, click here


recent entries
Happy Valentine!
When you told me you loved me
Im Lost!
Visited Dad
Human nature?
Happy Birthday, Uncle Goofy!
Happy Birthday to Han Sheng!
Finally!
New Year Coming Soon!
Happy Birthday, Shorty!


jukebox
When you told me you loved me
Jessica Simpson


rewind


disclaimer
Best viewed using in

TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Dead until Dark @ 1:38 PM


Sookie Stackhouse is a small-time cocktail waitress in small town Louisiana. She's quiet, keeps to herself and doesn't get out much. Not because she's not pretty. She is. It's just that, well, Sookie has the sort of "disability." She can read minds. And that doesn't make her too dateable. And then along comes Bill. He's tall, dark, handsome and Sookie can't hear a word he's thinking. He's excatly the type of guy she's been waiting for all her life.

But Bill has a disability of his own: He's a vampire with a bad reputation. He hangs with a seriously creepy crowd, all suspected of big surpriese, murder. And when one of Sookie's coworkers is killed, she fears she's next . . . . .

**********

A book that i had just finished reading recently. Fun, fast and wonderful intriguing blend of vampire and mystery that's hard to put down and should not be missed.


©copyrighted 2004-2010