journal affiliates advertisment
web information

I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 07/11/2004



currently online



webmistress


I'm missy I V Y
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.

This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.




My Pampered List

Iphone 4
Relaxing Trip
A new lappy
Pass my car license


advertisement



For more great deals, click here


recent entries
Dead until Dark
Happy Valentine!
When you told me you loved me
Im Lost!
Visited Dad
Human nature?
Happy Birthday, Uncle Goofy!
Happy Birthday to Han Sheng!
Finally!
New Year Coming Soon!


jukebox
When you told me you loved me
Jessica Simpson


rewind


disclaimer
Best viewed using in

TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Unbelievable! @ 12:01 AM

I'm becoming more & more unbelievable i guess. Within a week with, with exams & stuffs, i finished reading up 4 of my newly added collection novel. They are way too addictive for me to let go of them. I'm basically holding onto them where ever i go.

Imagine me ,
- who never reads on the bus as i'll get headache
- who never walk & read at the same time
- who never really like reading
- who is so addicted to reading now

I really can't believe myself. Ok i'm getting so into novel & stuffs lately as much as vampy.

**********

The House of Night series is set in a world very much like our own, except in 16-year-old Zoey Redbird's world, vampyres have always existed. In this first book in the series, Zoey enters the House of Night, a school where, after having undergone the Change, she will train to become an adult vampire--that is, if she makes it through the Change. Not all of those who are chosen do. It’s tough to begin a new life, away from her parents and friends, and on top of that, Zoey finds she is no average fledgling. She has been Marked as special by the vampyre Goddess, Nyx. But she is not the only fledgling at the House of Night with special powers. When she discovers that the leader of the Dark Daughters, the school's most elite club, is misusing her Goddess-given gifts, Zoey must look deep within herself for the courage to embrace her destiny--with a little help from her new vampyre friends.


Fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird has managed to settle in at the House of Night. She’s come to terms with the vast powers the vampyre goddess, Nyx, has given her, and is getting a handle on being the new Leader of the Dark Daughters. Best of all, Zoey finally feels like she belongs--like she really fits in. She actually has a boyfriend…or two. Then the unthinkable happens: Human teenagers are being killed, and all the evidence points to the House of Night. While danger stalks the humans from Zoey’s old life, she begins to realize that the very powers that make her so unique might also threaten those she loves. Then, when she needs her new friends the most, death strikes the House of Night, and Zoey must find the courage to face a betrayal that could break her heart, her soul, and jeopardize the very fabric of her world.


Dark forces are at work at the House of Night and fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird’s adventures at the school take a mysterious turn. Those who appear to be friends are turning out to be enemies. And oddly enough, sworn enemies are also turning into friends. So begins the gripping third installment of this “highly addictive series” (Romantic Times), in which Zoey’s mettle will be tested like never before. Her best friend, Stevie Rae, is undead and struggling to maintain a grip on her humanity. Zoey doesn’t have a clue how to help her, but she does know that anything she and Stevie Rae discover must be kept secret from everyone else at the House of Night, where trust has become a rare commodity. Speaking of rare: Zoey finds herself in the very unexpected and rare position of having three boyfriends. Mix a little bloodlust into the equation and the situation has the potential to spell social disaster. Just when it seems things couldn’t get any tougher, vampyres start turning up dead. Really dead. It looks like the People of Faith, and Zoey’s horrid step-father in particular, are tired of living side-by-side with vampyres. But, as Zoey and her friends so often find out, how things appear rarely reflects the truth…


Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird – she’s become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, the only two Zoey has left are undead and unMarked. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her? Zoey's adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened in PC and Kristin Cast's spellbinding fourth House of Night novel.

**********


I can't wait for the 5th book to be here! I can't wait for 'Hunted' to be release only in March.
I'm waiting so impatiently!


©copyrighted 2004-2010