journal affiliates advertisment
web information

I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 07/11/2004



currently online



webmistress


I'm missy I V Y
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.

This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.




My Pampered List

Iphone 4
Relaxing Trip
A new lappy
Pass my car license


advertisement



For more great deals, click here


recent entries
A relaxing trip!
OMGWTFSOADORABLE!
Hmmmmm . . .
Terminator Salvation
Night at the Museum 2
Its Family Day!
Im BACK!
JJ World Tour 2009!
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Mall Cop


jukebox
When you told me you loved me
Jessica Simpson


rewind


disclaimer
Best viewed using in

TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, June 11, 2009
Happy Birthday Wei Wei! @ 1:15 AM

Happy Birthday to you!

Went for shabu shabu at central. Food was great!


After dinner went over to cathay to watch Blood The Last Vampire. Horrible show ever!

(Rating:1.5/5.0)

On the surface, Saya is a stunning 16-year old girl, but that youthful exterior hides the tormented soul of a 400 year-old "halfling". Born to a human father and a vampire mother, she has for centuries been a loner, obsessed with using her samurai skills to rid the world of vampires, all the while knowing that she herself can survive only on blood like those she hunts. When she is sent onto an American military base in Tokyo by the clandestine organization she works for, Saya immediately senses that this may be her opportunity to finally destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Using her superhuman strength and her sword, she begins to rid the base of its evil infestation in a series of spectacular and elaborate showdowns. However, it is not until she forms her first human friendship in centuries with the young daughter of the base’s general that Saya learns her greatest power over Onigen may well be her ability for human connection …


©copyrighted 2004-2010