journal affiliates advertisment
web information

I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 07/11/2004



currently online



webmistress


I'm missy I V Y
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.

This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.




My Pampered List

Iphone 4
Relaxing Trip
A new lappy
Pass my car license


advertisement



For more great deals, click here


recent entries
Night at the Museum 2
Its Family Day!
Im BACK!
JJ World Tour 2009!
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Mall Cop
Career & Education Fair 2009
3D My Bloody Valentine
Outlander
Unbelievable!


jukebox
When you told me you loved me
Jessica Simpson


rewind


disclaimer
Best viewed using in

TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, May 31, 2009
Terminator Salvation @ 1:07 AM

Overall Rating: 4.0/5.0

The highly anticipated new installment of The Terminator film franchise is set in post-apocalyptic 2018. John Connor is the man fated to lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future that Connor was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright, a stranger whose last memory is of being on death row. Connor must decide whether Marcus has been sent from the future, or rescued from the past. As Skynet prepares its final onslaught, Connor and Marcus both embark on an odyssey that takes them into the heart of Skynet's operations, where they uncover the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind.


©copyrighted 2004-2010