journal affiliates advertisment
web information

I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 07/11/2004



currently online



webmistress


I'm missy I V Y
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.

This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.




My Pampered List

Iphone 4
Relaxing Trip
A new lappy
Pass my car license


advertisement



For more great deals, click here


recent entries
3D My Bloody Valentine
Outlander
Unbelievable!
Dead until Dark
Happy Valentine!
When you told me you loved me
Im Lost!
Visited Dad
Human nature?
Happy Birthday, Uncle Goofy!


jukebox
When you told me you loved me
Jessica Simpson


rewind


disclaimer
Best viewed using in

TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, March 08, 2009
Career & Education Fair 2009 @ 10:48 PM

Great! Drag myself out of bed and head to the Education Fair. Yes, i do want to change my course. Or perhaps i will just wait till Unisim comes out with their Bachelor of Accountancy (Honors) that is on par with NTU and SMU. It seems great thou but i don't think the course will be out anytime this year.


Reach the fair around 2pm. There was quite a long queue outside but as we step inside, its kinda empty and yet messy.

By the time we left the fair, its already 4pm le. Head to GameHaven to play L4D before heading home for the day. =)


©copyrighted 2004-2010