journal affiliates advertisment
web information

I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 07/11/2004



currently online



webmistress


I'm missy I V Y
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.

This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.




My Pampered List

Iphone 4
Relaxing Trip
A new lappy
Pass my car license


advertisement



For more great deals, click here


recent entries
Tiring feet!
Happy Birthday Wei Wei!
A relaxing trip!
OMGWTFSOADORABLE!
Hmmmmm . . .
Terminator Salvation
Night at the Museum 2
Its Family Day!
Im BACK!
JJ World Tour 2009!


jukebox
When you told me you loved me
Jessica Simpson


rewind


disclaimer
Best viewed using in

TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, June 14, 2009
Happy Birthday to Diana! @ 4:40 AM

Happy Birthday to you!

Went for KTV at Marina Square for celebrating of Diana's birthday before going for Wei Wei birthday Dinner.


After Dinner, proceed on to Game Haven for L4D before heading to Eski Bar for a drink and home sweet home!


©copyrighted 2004-2010