journal affiliates advertisment
web information

I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 07/11/2004



currently online



webmistress


I'm missy I V Y
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.

This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.




My Pampered List

Iphone 4
Relaxing Trip
A new lappy
Pass my car license


advertisement



For more great deals, click here


recent entries
Happy Birthday to Diana!
Tiring feet!
Happy Birthday Wei Wei!
A relaxing trip!
OMGWTFSOADORABLE!
Hmmmmm . . .
Terminator Salvation
Night at the Museum 2
Its Family Day!
Im BACK!


jukebox
When you told me you loved me
Jessica Simpson


rewind


disclaimer
Best viewed using in

TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, June 22, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me! @ 11:24 PM

Happy Birthday to me!

Special thanks to everyone who celebrated with me throughout the 4 days from 19 June to 22 June. Your presence is more than anything. =)

Pictures all uploaded onto the god-damn-hell-long-uploading-facebook. Lazy to re-upload again. =X

Thanks for the presents. ^_^


P.S: Na, i can feel you K.O-ing in November! Can't wait for it! =P



©copyrighted 2004-2010